You offer amazing services / activities. You need them online – looking great.
To help you show the world what you do, here are 6 useful tips:
1. Your Products are the services / activities you offer, that you’d like people to book. Ideally add an even number of products as this looks best on your fibodo profile.
2. People typically leave a website within 10-20 seconds. Your profile needs to capture attention and encourage people to stay on your profile beyond this critical time. To do this, you’ll want your most popular product first on your profile and move down to the least popular. Simply go onto the fibodo desktop website and drag the products into your preferred order.
3. The Product description is where you should include a breakdown of what’s included, how your product can help people, what results they might expect and any special requirements.
4. The photo you use on your fibodo profile can make a massive difference to your bookings. The photo should summarise what happens so that in a split-second people know what they’ll get. Remember, your profile will often be viewed on a mobile app, so images should be clear and clean.
5. The Print to Poster function is a great way to get more bookings. Simply go onto your fibodo profile, download a pre-designed poster onto your computer and print it out at home. Then pin them everywhere in your community – supermarkets, activity venues, shop windows, noticeboards, everywhere…
6. Only apply discounts for your clients from the ‘Offers’ tile of the fibodo desktop website. The price of your product will then be updated automatically for you so there is no need to change the pricing within the ‘Products’ tile. Do not set up a product as a special offer and then apply an offer to it.
fibodo makes it easier to run your business whenever, wherever. To use fibodo as an individual, please go to https://www.fibodo.com/individuals/