Sectors – Case Studies & Testimonials
Online Booking Platform Case Studies
You’re welcome to review our selection of case studies for gym and fitness booking apps, booking systems for fitness clients and member apps for fitness bookings.
Case Study: Champneys
Booking and member management for Champneys multi-site gym operation
- Custom build iOS and Android member booking apps
- Branded web and mobile gym booking journeys
- More than 30,000 bookings in the first month
- Members can book Gym, Pool, Class sessions and access on-demand content
- Configured to suit the COVID safe regime at Champneys
- Inbuilt track and trace capabilities
- Advanced data and analytics to help drive Champneys business
Across the UK Champneys are known for their premium service, including six member’s clubs with gym, health and fitness facilities and pools.
Case Study: Leisure SK
Leisure SK – Live Stream Booking
- Rapid implementation of Live Stream bookings
- Live Stream sessions are recorded to share as on-demand content
- Members can book either online or via the MyClub app
- Live Stream bookings run alongside existing LMS
- Future membership models possible for mixed-use or digital membership only
Case Study: Broga
Booking and Member Management for Yoga Studio
- Online booking for in-person and virtual / classes
- Booking and payment for live-streaming sessions
- Sharing on-demand content
- Simple web integration to the existing website
- Managing multiple locations and instructors
- Single financial setup – no third party payment platforms
- Member communications in the apps
- Easy management of cancellations and changes of bookings
Case Study: SW Fitness
Booking platform for a personal training business
- Booking solution for an individual Personal Trainer, SW Fitness
- Provides group and 1-to-1 sessions
- Total Bookings increased by 73% from Month 1 to Month 2
- Online Bookings increased by 108%
- Earnings increased by 22%
SW Fitness wanted a platform that gave Steph a better work-life balance and gave Steph’s clients a better booking experience.
Steph Wood runs SW Fitness, a Northumberland-based personal training business, providing group and 1-to-1 sessions.
To ensure she chose the best booking platform, Steph conducted extensive research, gathered recommendations from other trainers and contacted different providers.
Steph chose fibodo because it makes her business more professional, delivers a hassle-free booking experience for her clients and automates admin tasks (tracking income and keeping on top of daily weekly and schedule).
Case Study: Sodexo
Booking platform for single-site corporate gym
Results from Month 1 to Month 5:
Total bookings increased by 30%
PT / Therapist paid-for bookings increased by 200%
Class bookings increased by 6%
Paid-for bookings increased from 12% of all bookings to 28%
Sodexo operate corporate gyms for several clients – 7HQ is one site for a Fortune 500 client with 3,000 staff.
They needed a seamless, customer booking experience across several activities which reflected their unique brand across web and mobile available anytime, anywhere.
Customer Testimonial: Nordic Walking
I wanted an online booking system that was affordable, easy to use and looked professional. Based on my needs and my research, I subscribed to fibodo in 2018.
I find it simple to use, affordable and it means people pre-pay so there are fewer no-shows.It’s always good to get advice and reminders from the fibodo team – especially as I run my business myself. The fibodo for Business app is also very helpful. When I’m out and about, and need to look up something about a client, other sessions or my plans for the day, I can see what I need.
Case Study: Active Jersey
Active Jersey deliver online fitness classes in lockdown
Gyms and fitness centres across the UK closed in late March 2020, this led to the decision to close the Jersey Active centres.
During the time the Active Centres were closed, memberships were automatically frozen, with no fee to pay until these facilities re-open.
Although all of their facilities would be closed, the Active App and social media channels remained full of health advice and workouts that members could do at home.
After FitPro introduced Active Jersey to the cross – industry initiative fit4thefight, Active then engaged its PT workforce and promoted the platform and app to their members through their website, social media channels, email and push notifications.
fit4thefight is a cross industry initiative that is based on fibodo technology.
Case Study: Elevate
Booking platform for an event or exhibition
fibodo was appointed to provide the exhibition booking management platform for this event with the responsibility to provide live booking and scheduling of exhibitor reps and speaker sessions. The platform provided unique exhibitor and speaker URLs so the organisers could drive engagement prior to the event, with individual exhibitor reps being responsible for their own schedules. A dedicated event app (iOS and Android) was made available to all delegates
Challenged to provide a live-booking management platform that could be populated by individual exhibitor reps as well as creating stand-alone event app for all delegates. The challenge was to create an event dashboard to enable organisers to have an overview of the whole event whilst individual exhibitors had clear data and report analytics to evaluate return on investment. This data was provided in such a way that it would allow the event organisers to increase the space exhibitors pre-book