Level 3 Diploma in Sports Massage Therapy
Leading to Active IQ Level 3 Diploma in Sports Massage Therapy, this qualification is nationally accredited.
This course will equip you with the skills and knowledge required to work with clients and help prevent many common sporting injuries and assisting in the rehabilitation process. No prior qualifications are necessary, making this the perfect starting point for a career in this field. Our sports massage course gives you the skills and knowledge needed to provide effective massage techniques.
Your tutor will work with you to:
- Assess clients and construct a sports massage treatment plan
- Understand the principles of soft tissue dysfunction
- Understand how to determine the appropriate techniques for specific clients
- Anatomy and physiology for sports massage
- Principles and benefits of massage
- Practical massage techniques
Sports Massage Courses are assessed in three different stages:
- 1 x multiple-choice theory examination
- Completion of workbooks
- Practical assessment (continuous and summative)-client consultation, planning, teaching, evaluating a safe and effective exercise session
The course is delivered online and face to face at our Preston site.
Before buying this course, please ensure you have read and understood the cancellation and refund policies of this Training Provider detailed below.
Learning Time: 9 days
Location: Online & Face to face, Preston, Lancashire
Cancellation Policy: Within 7 days there is no fee, after 1 week and 8 weeks prior to assessment it’s £20, 8-4 weeks prior to assessment it’s £30 and 4 weeks prior to assessment it’s £40. If you do not attend your assessment dates without notifying EveryBody Fit prior to the first day of the course/assessment a charge of £100 will be incurred.
Refund Policy: No Refund policy. Upon booking your course you have a 14 day cooling off period and a full refund will be given. After the 14 days no monies will be refunded.