Boxing – Round 2 Online Coaching Course
Boxology® Round 2 is a more advanced guide to boxing. This is an excellent course for anyone who wants to teach more advanced boxing pad work with clients. You will gain a deeper understanding on more advanced boxing techniques and training including boxing defence work, body punching and advanced footwork. Once completed and passed you will receive a certified accreditation from our qualifying governing bodies, needed to teach more advanced boxing group sessions.
You will be taught how to teach more advanced training sessions with clients whilst maintaining healthy joints and muscles so that no injuries occur to both parties. You will also be taught how to teach a class to a group, how to manage a class with people at different levels, how to teach without reducing confidence of an individual and how to help people who feel uncomfortable in a group situation. Each boxing technique is forensically broken down into several detailed videos. There are over 80 boxing technical videos, alongside PDF break down sheets of each boxing skill.
Once completed and passed you will receive a qualification and accreditation from our qualifying governing bodies, needed to teach more advanced boxing sessions and group sessions. You will receive comprehensive more advanced resources in online book and video formats. These not only cover everything boxing but even more in depth information about how the anatomy of a boxer works, so you can deliver an effective and efficient client/boxer session.
What will I get from the course?
- Organise and deliver more advanced boxing sessions, identify and correct technique
- Teach advanced defence moves and footwork
- Teach how to body punch effectively with rhythm and power
- Teach more advanced boxing combinations and how to progress your clients
- Teach and manage a group boxing class effectively
- Wrap hands professionally for the more advanced boxer
- Learn more advanced information on anatomy and physiology about how a boxers’ body works and how to get the best performance from a boxer
- 24/7 access to the detailed certified digital Boxology® Round 2 book
- Receive 24/7 access to over 150 EXTRA boxing technical videos for use after the course on any device
- Recognised certification offering 10 CPD points on passing the course
- 24/7 access to education and training videos on any device
- Downloadable one on one and group training templates
Before buying this course, please ensure you have read and understood the cancellation and refund policies of this Training Provider detailed below.
Training Provider: Boxology® Academy
Learning Time: At your own pace
Trustpilot Rating: 4.4-star – Excellent
Information on the Boxology® Academy: Boxology® is one of the leading companies for boxing education, providing PTs, boxing coaches, martial art trainers and sports coaches courses to improve their boxing coaching technique and knowledge. The courses are an exhaustive guide to boxing from anatomy/physiology of a boxer, injury prevention to the correct way to coach boxing, teach footwork, defence and hold pads like a pro. All courses are endorsed by British Boxing Board of Control, Active IQ and CIMSPA. The courses are run by ex-professional boxer (former world No3 and European Champion) and professional boxing coach Cathy Brown and professional boxing coach Greg Williams.