Aerolatino Instructor Level 2
Aerolatino® is an exciting international dance fitness workout with Latin American rhythms and dance styles like the Salsa, Merengue, Bachatango, Cha-cha-cha, Reggaeton and more. It’s a low impact workout, easy to follow, energetic and fun!
The Learners will receive 6 hours of training with Aerolatino® founder Jeff Davila enabling them to:
- Understand the vision, values and principles of Aerolatino
- Recognise and understand the different rhythms and dance steps of Latin American Music
- Combine different Latin styles and rhythms in blocks of 32 counts to form a continuous Aerolatino® dance routine
- Use asymmetric movements to change direction in diagonal, forwards, back and sideward lines across the room
- Categorise Aerolatino® movements with hints and tips to help customers remember and identify move sequences
- Receive verbal feedback on their skills and knowledge in relation to the training programme, and assessment criteria
- Have opportunities to ensure that the training programme is tailored to their individual learning and physical needs
- Have opportunities to provide feedback in respect of the training programme completed
- Receive detailed and timely information in relation to the aims, outcomes, content, assessment, resources and timetable of the training
- Receive a Learner’s Resource Pack to augment the training event and contribute to the knowledge and skills of the learner
- Take part in PD:Approval endorsed CPD training that is designed to contribute to their professional development
- Obtain a certificate of completion (6 CPD Points ) or CIMSPA, and a free Aerolatino® license for one year
- Mp3 Aerolatino Music delivery via email
- Professional Dancers, Zumba Teachers, Personal Trainers or other recognised fitness qualifications or;
- Currently holding ETM (Exercise To Music Level 2)
- REPs members must hold a L2 ETM qualification
YES – at the end of the workshop you’ll be asked to give a short demonstration of the day’s teaching and your understanding of delivering the Aerolatino® programme.
Before buying this course, please ensure you have read and understood the cancellation and refund policies of this Training Provider detailed below.
Training Provider: Aerolatino Fitness UK
Learning Time: 6 hours
Information on Aerolatino®: Aerolatino® is one of the UK’s leading providers of Reps endorsed Instructor qualifications. We enrol learners across the UK using an online / blended learning method making use of e-learning, webinars, one to one tutorials and group practical workshops. Aerolatino is a Training Provider endorsed by PD Approval and recognised REPs.