Your online profile is vital – and it’s got to help you get more bookings.
To help you look great online, here are 6 great tips:
1. Your bio is the perfect opportunity to sell yourself or your business. Remember, continuity is important so it’s good to use the same description across your fibodo profile, website, social media pages, leaflets, etc.
2. Images say a thousand words. When choosing an image for your fibodo profile, use an eye-catching, high resolution photo that represents what you do – this could be of you or your logo. Remember to re-size it so it looks great on your profile.
3. Encourage your clients to give you an independent Trustpilot review and rating. As 93% of customers read reviews before buying online from an unfamiliar company, reviews can really help you get more bookings.
4. Boost your credibility by including your qualifications, accreditations, DBS number and insurance info on your fibodo profile.
5. Once you’ve created your online profile on fibodo, you’re all set. Remember, 97% of people search for local businesses online so double-check your spellings and images to ensure they’re what you want. Then you’re all set – with a great online profile and taking bookings for your business.
6. Include a Book Now button on your Facebook page and links to your fibodo profile on your other social media channels – this helps you get more bookings and earnings.
fibodo makes it easier to run your business whenever, wherever. To use fibodo as an individual, please go to https://www.fibodo.com/individuals/