Looking for the best live-streaming app? Live-streaming with fibodo will help make your members feel like a part of the family.
Innovation is key in today’s fast-paced fitness industry. With many of your clients and members wishing to keep up their fitness regime from home, a live-streamed class is a great replacement for your face-to-face classes and a worthy supplement to the popular on-demand home-workouts.
Together, these initiatives will help you to increase retention by keeping members engaged during restrictions and can lead to new member acquisition and revenue streams. So whether you’re a club, coach or trainer, we have a live-streaming membership plan to suit.
Building on our innovative booking system, our live-streaming membership capabilities can help your business survive and thrive in times of social distancing.
What’s so great about a live-streaming app?
- You can schedule live streams of group classes to keep your members engaged and active.
- You can use your existing video account to hold live stream sessions, Zoom, Skype or Google Meet
- Offering this as member content can keep your members engaged when they can’t get to the gym, now in lockdown and in future as part of a hybrid member model.
- Bookable live-stream classes offer a flexible schedule solution for both members and instructors.
- Continuous updates and new content will make sure your members feel connected to your community, even when they’re at home.
- It’s personalised content being shared with your local community members
I’m a trainer, how does this benefit me?
- It’ll help you to stop giving away your live-stream content for free… get paid for it
- Connect on live streams, and maintain relationships during and after lockdown
- Keep working through local lockdown and add more digital tools to your offering
- Charge for it your way, you can charge for each session or.
- Create a membership scheme where you can offer exclusive discounts to your own clients
I run a leisure centre with a gym, what support will a live-streaming app offer?
- Start live streaming today with localised content, from your team to your members
- Stop losing members to influencers, star trainers and other global platforms
- Engage with your PT’s flexibly, and keep them motivated if you have to flexible furlough
- Maintain trust and loyalty with your members
- See what’s happening with the live streams with data and analytics
See how LeisureSK got started in 4 days! Read more
How do I set-up a live stream session?
Setting up a live stream session with us to add to your calendar is really simple. Watch our video below and if you’ve any questions, you’ll find the support team on hand in the fibodo chat.
Tips to make the most out of your live streams:
- Make sure you have a good quality webcam and microphone available.
- Be wary of light: a sunny day can lead to odd shadows or silhouettes.
- Music can be a great instrument to make your classes more lively or rhythmic.
Here’s a link to some great production tips: https://www.rollingstone.com/product-recommendations/electronics/best-live-stream-camera-tools-lighting-tips-976463/
I’m ready, let’s do this!
Click here to book a demo with one of our team, and if you decide to go ahead with your live-streaming membership, we can get you set up in no time at all.
Individuals can register here to set up live streams
Gyms and studios can register here
Learn more about fibodo here |
Find fibodo on Social Media: Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
Read more articles in the Newsroom | Return to the fibodo blog
For more information about fibodo, please call us on 0207 043 0043.