Head of Business Development - Leisure
Our award-winning SaaS tech company needs an experienced Head of Business Development – Leisure to join our motivated and forward-thinking team.
fibodo has a powerful solution that enables gym chains and leisure trusts of all sizes to fulfil new legal obligations and maximise untapped revenue, whilst embracing their employees. We already have a strong team with a can-do attitude, are backed by ambitious investors, and are enjoying rapid growth.
The ideal candidate will already have experience in liaising regularly with decision-makers at gym groups and leisure trusts of all sizes.
You will be responsible for pitching, demonstrating and selling our proven tech solution to these organisations. Then ensuring our solution is smoothly delivered and implemented, whilst driving partnerships forward to maximise success.
If you already have established relationships within these sectors and want to join an exciting tech company and a passionate team, then we’re keen to talk with you.
Responsibilities and duties
• Responsible for increased penetration of our solution-focused tech at gym chains and leisure trusts, then managing those relationships ongoing to ensure smooth implementation.
• Be the primary contact for gym chains and leisure trusts.
• Proactively sell our solution-focused technology across the leisure sector.
• Complete responsibility for the whole sales process for organisations across the leisure sector; including identifying and contacting prospects, identifying needs, presenting / demonstrating solutions, closing, then ongoing management to achieve smooth delivery and maximise solutions.
• Able to effectively demonstrate the technology to key decision makers, handle objections and close deals.
• Collaborate with internal teams to ensure gym chains and leisure trusts receive the most effective solutions.
• Oversee the process of organisations implementing our technology.
• Provide a solution-based approach to account management.
• Build long-term relationships with decision-makers.
• Provide regular reports on key performance indicators.
• Effective on-going internal and external communication on the status of prospects and accounts.
• An extensive list of already-established relationships with decision makers at gym chains and leisure trusts
• 5+ years’ experience of dealing with and selling to decision-makers
• 3+ years’ B2B sales and account management experience (ideally within the fitness sector)
• Experience of using or selling tech solutions (desirable)
• A desire to learn about our technology solution
• Works on own initiative
• Team player
• fibodo has the definitive solution for gym chains and leisure trusts
• Organisations can substantially benefit from technology
• SaaS solutions are valuable to businesses
• Feels energised by being part of a fast-moving organisation
What’s in it for you
You’ll be a key part of a positive, energised and forward-thinking team where you get to make a real difference in a rapidly growing business.
In addition, you’ll also enjoy:
• Negotiable salary + commission
• Monthly activity allowance
• Flexible location